The Wirral Infant Feeding Team are celebrating Breastfeeding Awareness Month this June with some great events to promote the support and information that is on offer in Wirral.
Wirral Breastfeeding Groups
The team are hosting a series of Breastfeeding Groups across Wirral with reflective activity on how breastfeeding can change your life.
|Date and time||Location|
|Monday 20 June – 10.00am||Seacombe Children’s Centre, CH44 7AN|
|Monday 20 June – 12.30pm||St James Centre, CH41 7AL|
|Monday 20 June – 1.30pm||Cub and Calf Parent Hub, West Kirby, CH48 4HA|
|Tuesday 21 June – 10.00am||St Marys Church, Upton, CH49 6JZ|
|Wednesday 22 June – 10.00am||Rock Ferry Children’s Centre, CH42 2BL|
|Wednesday 22 June – 10.00am||Bromborough Children’s Centre, CH62 7BW|
|Wednesday 22 June – 12.30pm||Brassey Gardens Children’s Centre, Birkenhead, CH41 8DA|
|Thursday 23 June – 10.00am||Koala Hub, Birkenhead, CH42 9PH|
On Sunday 26 June, 10.00am to 3.00pm the Wirral Infant Feeding Team will be at the Koala Hub, Woodchurch Lane, Prenton, CH42 9PH. The event is to help support local parents around their baby’s feeding journey and beyond. There’s a great timetable for the roadshow planned:
- 10.30am – building connections in pregnancy
- 11.00am – baby resuscitation and managing choking
- 11.30am – introducing solids
- 12.00pm – amazing breastmilk through the lens with microbiologist Sally
- 12.30pm – relaxation and mindfulness, including a yoga taster session for your little ones
- 1.00pm – baby’s incredible years
Freebies, snacks and much, much more!