Under the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act all public bodies are required to have a Publication Scheme.
The Publication Scheme is a complete guide to the information routinely published by Wirral Community NHS Trust. It is a description of the information about our trust which we make publicly available.
The information we will publish
- Who we are and what we do
- What we spend and how we spend it
- What our priorities are and how we are performing against them
- How we make decisions
- Lists and registers (e.g. declaration of interests)
- The services we offer
* Trust policies are not available to download from our website. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a copy of a policy or procedure.
The information we make available will not generally include:
- Disclosure of Information which is prevented by law, or exempt under the Freedom of Information Act, or is otherwise properly considered to be protected from disclosure
- Information that is in draft form
- Information that is no longer readily available as it is contained in files that have been placed in archive storage, or is difficult to access for similar reasons.