The Corporate Affairs Team provides crucial advice and support to our Board of Directors to ensure they have the information and support they need to effectively lead the organisation.
The role of the team includes:
- diary management and support for the Chief Executive, Chairman, Executive and Non-Executive Directors
- administrative support for all Trust Board of Director and Committee meetings including organisation, coordination and accurate minute taking
- responsibility for the Trust Membership Scheme ensuring active recruitment and on-going relationship management with Members.
- lead on all governance aspects for the Council of Governors
- management of the Trust’s Volunteers
- lead on all Corporate Governance matters
- Director of Corporate Affairs is the anti-fraud champion, and Senior Information Risk Owner (SIRO) for the Trust
The Corporate Affairs Team is based at St Catherine’s Health Centre.