Documents and websites:
- Activity Timetable
- Half plate model
- One to One Cookery Sessions Leaflet
- British Dietetic Association Weight loss food facts
- British Dietetic Association Fluid fact sheet
- British Dietetic Association Food labeling – nutrition fact sheet
- Let’s Get Cooking website
- Guide to mindful eating
- Craving or hunger questionnaire
- Learning from lapses questionnaire
- Coronavirus and mental wellbeing
As the Weight Management Service face-to-face sessions are currently unavailable due to the Covid-19 pandemic, our exercise facilitator Rob has a variety of options to help you stay active. You can opt for video consultations, where you can follow along to a variety of exercises tailored to your specific needs.
Alternatively, Rob can send out an exercise plan for you to perform independently at home at your own convenience. This will be adapted to your current fitness level and will consider any health conditions, providing a safe and effective exercise plan to suit your needs.
Group health promotion sessions and self care videos
The Weight Management Service offers weekly group health promotion sessions, delivered virtually via Microsoft Teams. The sessions cover a different topic each week relating to nutrition and healthy eating. They can be booked using the logon details provided to people who have opted-in to the Weight Management Service.
Alternatively, the below videos are brought to you by Anita Cragg, Weight Management Dietitian. For further information, or if you have any questions about these videos, please contact the service.