On Wednesday 15 November we are launching a new online dental computer system called Dentally.
Dentally will enable you to manage your dental care with our team by your side.
A key feature of Dentally is the online patient portal. The portal is secure and easy to use and will enable you to:
- manage, review and complete your medical history form online prior to an appointment
- update your contact details
- tell us about what we can do to make your visit easier. How can we improve your experience of accessing our service?
- access our library of information leaflets. We have a wealth of leaflets about the treatments we provide and what you can expect when visiting our service
You can visit the online portal at a convenient time for you and from the comfort of your own home or on your way to work. When required, the team will send you a link to the new portal. Please check with the receptionist that your contact details are up to date.
You will also start to receive appointment reminders by text or email via our new system.
- book your own appointments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- make secure payments
If you have any queries please speak to a member of the team.