Who we are
The Contact Hub supports local parents, carers, young people and families in providing easier access to information, advice and guidance. It is a one stop shop for all things infant feeding, health visiting and school nursing.
The hub is staffed by friendly clinical and non-clinical staff who will triage and respond to calls based on people’s needs.
What we do
The specialist team is on hand Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 4.30pm, providing a range of telephone support and signposting to local services for:
- New parents/carers – weaning, feeding, vaccinations, sleeping, bonding and wellbeing
- Parents/carers of early years children – vaccinations, school readiness, fussy eating, bedwetting, toilet training, emotional wellbeing, behaviour and Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
- Parents / carers of school age children – vaccinations, wellbeing, resilience, Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
- Parents/carers of young people – vaccinations, relationships, bullying, confidence/self-esteem, sexual health, lifestyle advice, resilience, Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
- Young people – vaccinations, relationships bullying, confidence/self-esteem, sexual health, resilience and lifestyle advice
The team will also signpost and refer to other local services if needed.
How to access the service
Accessing the Contact Hub is easy:
Telephone: 0300 123 4058
Email: [email protected]
Find out more information about the services provided in Cheshire East: