Below you will find additional support, covering mental and emotional wellbeing, child development, common childhood conditions from a range of national and local resources. Please explore the below videos, web links and helplines to get the additional advice and support you are looking for.
Cheshire East Local Offer – an online resource providing information and advice for children and adults on topics such as education, staying healthy, care and support and community activities, along with a directory of services.
Live Well Service – over 3,000 health, well-being and support services in Cheshire East.
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership (CWP) – mental health helpline for residents of Cheshire West, Cheshire East and Wirral. Telephone: 0300 303 3972 (freephone)
- Knowsley Early Years Service
- Knowsley Local Offer (SEND) – Education, Health & Care support for children & young people with Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities and their families
- Knowsley Childcare and Education
- Knowsley Early Help – Tailored support for children and families
- Health, Wellbeing and Care – Counselling and domestic abuse services, carers support and NHS services including doctors/dentists and walk in locations
- Play and Leisure
- SEND developments
- 0-4 years (Primary)
- 5-11 years (Secondary)
- Activities and events
- IASS – Information, Advice and Support Service
St Helens Mind – providing mental health and wellbeing support to people aged 18+. Telephone: 01744 647 089
Wirral InfoBank – directory of community groups, services, and activities that can support your health and wellbeing.
Wirral Local Offer– Providing information for children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities.
Youth Matters Wirral – dedicated freephone helpline to support young people who may be struggling. Children and young people can call 0808 196 4147 to speak to one of the advisers who will be there to take their call Monday – Friday between 9.00am – 5.00pm. The team can also be reached via email: [email protected]
Sexual Health Wirral – Contraception and sexual health support – Sexualhealthwirral