The Your Voice Group
The Your Voice Group meets bi-monthly and provides a voice to help drive and improve the experiences of local people and their families who access Trust services.
The group is made up of:
- members of the public
- public governors
- social care service users
- Trust staff
Members share an understanding of common issues affecting local people in relation to services provided by the Trust.
The purpose of the group is to:
- improve the experiences of people receiving care from the Trust
- input and share views on service redesign and key projects
- review and discuss Trust related data/intelligence
- support the development of new quality goals for the organisation
- support the development and implementation of an effective Trust Membership Strategy
For more information about the group, or to get involved email firstname.lastname@example.org
The INVOLVE Group
The INVOLVE Group launched in January 2019. Members were initially recruited through schools and social media, however the group has successfully grown through word of mouth and specific projects.
The group represent the universal voice of young people across Wirral and enable our organisation to develop and sustain services that support the health and wellbeing of young people.
We have over 20 active members, aged 13-19, who meet regularly via face-to-face meetings and communicate via closed groups on social media.
The group offers young people the opportunity to work with NHS services, whilst receiving great experience and developmental opportunities.
The meetings are very informal, interactive and fun.
The purpose of the group is to improve the experience of service users receiving care from the Trust by:
- identifying opportunities for the group to input and share views on service redesign and key projects
- contributing to the evaluation and planning of services across the Trust that provide care for children and young people
- empowering young people and ensuring they feel valued and listened to
- involving our young people in shaping the future of our services
- presenting the views of our young people to the Board and Commissioners, helping inform service development
- encouraging members to act as a link between our services and our communities, capturing the views of our diverse populations with consideration to equality and diversity and improving awareness of our services across Wirral
For more information about the group or to get involved email email@example.com