The Urgent Treatment Centre at Arrowe Park is now open for both walk-in or book attendance slots.
For a pre-bookable slot please call NHS 111. The Team will assess your needs and direct you to the most appropriate service to receive care. You can also visit 111.nhs.uk
When attending a walk-in clinic or attendance slot please remember to:
- wear a face covering when entering any of our clinic buildings
- gel your hands upon on arrival in the clinic waiting room
- sit on designated seats only – due to social distancing our waiting areas have limited capacity.
- come on your own* (exceptions apply)
Do not attend if you have a high temperature, new/continuous cough or loss/change to your sense of smell or taste.
Please note, only one adult to accompany a child. Carers of vulnerable adults or children may also attend.
Thank you for your understanding and support.
We provide assessment, treatment and advice for minor injuries and illnesses including:
- infection and rashes
- emergency contraception and advice
- burns and strains
- blood pressure checks
- coughs, colds and flu-like symptoms
- sore throats and earache
- hayfever, bites and stings
- minor cuts and wounds – wound care and dressings
- skin complaints – rashes, sunburn, headlice
- smoking cessation support
- stomach ache, indigestion, constipation, vomiting and diarrhoea
- women’s health problems, e.g. thrush, menstrual advice
- men’s health problems
- muscle and joint injuries – strains and sprains*
Monday – Sunday 8.00am – 10:00pm (including bank holidays)
Arrowe Park Urgent Treatment Centre
Arrowe Park Hospital
Arrowe Park Road
Free parking is available at Eastham and Victoria Central Walk-in Centres but charges may apply at Arrowe Park Hospital.