Your health, your record, your app. Book and manage appointments online for you and your family.
Airmid is a new way of communicating with service users and patients.
The Airmid App is easy to use and secure. It enables you to book and manage appointments for you and your family on your smartphone or tablet. You can also contact the team with the click of a button.
You can use the app 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Booking and managing appointments
- Quickly find and book appointments
- View and manage upcoming appointments and get reminders on your smartphone or tablet
Communicating via the app
The team can send you:
- Important reminders or information
- Direct messages*
- Short surveys to complete
You can also send messages to the team about any concerns you may have.**
*/** specific services only. Please speak to your service direct.
Family / carer access
If required, you can allow someone else to book appointments and view your record on your behalf. You can also be given access to do this for someone else. The team can provide more information about this.
It is your responsibility to keep your login details and password safe and secure. If you know or suspect that your record has been accessed by someone without your permission, please change your password immediately.
Downloading the Airmid App
- You can download the Airmid App via:
- Once you have downloaded the app press ‘Continue with NHS login’
- If you have an NHS login please enter your username and password
- If you haven’t got an NHS login please don’t worry – setting one up is easy. Follow the simple steps on the Airmid login screen. You can also watch a video explaining the NHS login on YouTube
Booking an appointment is easy.
Just click on ‘Book Appointment’ and select the relevant service. You can then book your appointment.
More information can be found on the Airmid website.