Airmid is a new way of communicating with parents and carers of 0-5 year olds in St Helens
It is a health app that brings you closer to health and care professionals and helps you manage your appointments and communications with services from across the Trust.
Appointment booking and management
- Quickly find and book appointments with services and clinics across the Trust
- View and manage your upcoming appointments and get reminders on your smartphone or tablet
Health and care professionals at the Trust can:
- Share tailored health surveys with you to complete
- Send you alerts to quickly provide you with important reminders or information
- Have direct message conversations with you
Family / carer access
If required, you can allow someone else to book appointments and view your record on your behalf. You can also be given access to do this for someone else. Your health and care professional can provide more information about this.
Downloading the Airmid App
- You can download the Airmid App via:
- Once you have downloaded the app press ‘Continue with NHS login’
- If you have an NHS login please enter your username and password
- If you haven’t got an NHS login please don’t worry – setting one up is easy. Follow the simple steps on the Airmid login screen. You can also watch a video explaining the NHS login on YouTube
An NHS login can be used to access health websites and apps that have the NHS login button.
It is your responsibility to keep your login details and password safe and secure. If you know or suspect that your record has been accessed by someone without your permission, please change your password immediately.
More information can be found on the Airmid website.