We are recruiting NOW for health visitors across our four localities: Wirral, Cheshire East, St Helens and Knowsley.
Help little ones across Cheshire and Merseyside get the best start in life.
Enjoy extensive benefits, flexibility and career development.
- Health and wellbeing (occupational health service, fast-track physio, free and confidential counselling support, access to the Cheshire & Merseyside Resilience Hub)
- Flexible working
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Opportunity to purchase additional annual leave
- Career development
- Dedicated learning and development support
- Salary sacrifice schemes
- NHS Pension scheme
- Vivup – supporting the financial wellbeing of staff and bringing a range of fantastic financial benefits eg spread the cost of thousands of technology and home appliances
- NHS discounts available via the Blue Light Card
You will be working with a team of likeminded colleagues in your local community, and best of all you will be supporting babies, children and their families to flourish.
Visit our current vacancies, select the ‘Nursing and midwifery’ category, then scroll through to view the current Health Visitor opportunities.
We have substantive and bank positions, plus part and full time roles.