The People’s Heart Award invites the public to nominate a member of our staff or team for their exceptional care and a great patient experience.
All of us at some time will have received NHS health and care services in the community or in our own home. Whether you get visits from a community nurse or health visitor, or come to a clinic to have some treatment, community health and care is far reaching and is a vital part of the NHS in Wirral, helping to keep us well at home.
Here at Wirral Community NHS Foundation Trust we have over one million patient contacts every year, proving over 40 health services from around 50 community locations as well as seeing thousands of people in their own homes, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Each year we receive thousands of compliments from the people we care for, praising our teams and the quality of our services, and we’re inviting members of the public to make their nominations for a People’s Heart Award. If you’d like to thank and recognise a member of our staff or team for their exceptional care and a great patient experience complete a nomination form and let us know.
- Maybe you were one of the 356,000 Community Nursing appointments; or one of the 81,000 patient contacts at our Walk-in Centres in Eastham, Wallasey and Arrowe Park.
- Were you one of the 86,000 consultations at our physiotherapy and podiatry services or one of the 14,000 appointments with our community cardiology services?
- If someone in your family has had a baby, they are likely to have been supported by our health visitors, who had 110,000 visits across Wirral and Cheshire East.
Whether we’ve cared for you or someone close to you and you’d like to say a special thanks, then you can nominate them for a People’s Heart Award. We would love to hear your story.
How to enter:
- Complete the online form
- Email email@example.com with your nomination
- Or write to: Communications, Wirral Community NHS Foundation Trust, St Catherine’s Health Centre, Derby Road, Wirral, CH42 0LQ
Only nominations submitted for Wirral Community Health and Care (WCHC) services can be accepted. If in doubt, check our Services section to check your nomination is for a WCHC individual/team.
Closing date for entries is Friday 31 January 2020.
Winners will be announced at our annual ‘Heart Awards’ in March 2020.