Following this year’s public and staff governor election, we are pleased to announce our successful candidates. Voting closed on Friday 9 December 2022 – a huge thank you to our staff and Trust members who took time to cast their votes.
Public and Staff Governors elected are :
- Kevin Sharkey – Public Governor for South Wirral & Neston
- Ronnie Morris – Public Governor for Wirral West
- Jenna Brassington – Staff Governor
Congratulations and a warm welcome.
Governors help set the strategic direction of the Trust. They are either elected by public and staff members or appointed by partner organisations.
- Actively listen and value the contributions of different people
- Are enthusiastic and committed and want to work as part of a team
- Learn and keep updated on Trust developments
- Read relevant documents and papers, attend relevant meetings and training provided by the Trust
- Understand and champion the needs of patients, carers, families and staff