Following this year’s public and staff governor election, we are pleased to announce our successful candidates. Voting closed on Friday 9 December 2022 – a huge thank you to our staff and Trust members who took time to cast their votes.
Public and Staff Governors elected are :
- Kevin Sharkey – Public Governor for South Wirral & Neston
- Ronnie Morris – Public Governor for Wirral West
- Jenna Brassington – Staff Governor
Congratulations and a warm welcome.
The council of governors is a central part of a foundation trust and is in place to represent the interests of patients, public and staff. You can view all Trust governors here.
Governors help set the strategic direction of the Trust. They are either elected by public and staff members or appointed by partner organisations.
- Actively listen and value the contributions of different people
- Are enthusiastic and committed and want to work as part of a team
- Learn and keep updated on Trust developments
- Read relevant documents and papers, attend relevant meetings and training provided by the Trust
- Understand and champion the needs of patients, carers, families and staff
To get in touch with your local governor, please email Cathy Gallagher, Senior Assistant – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0151 514 2203.