With the big build of the new health and wellbeing centre on the home straight, local residents are being asked to help name the community garden.
The garden has been designed to provide an essential outdoor space for patients, staff and local residents to enjoy, and supports the ‘five ways to wellbeing’, which are to: connect, be active, take notice, keep learning and give.
Local people are invited to get involved and help name the garden. Which name gets your vote?
- The Flourish Garden
- The BeeWell Together Garden
- Grow Together Garden
Cast your vote either online or by visiting one of 10 venues in West Kirby to complete a voting slip in person.
The full list of venues is online, and includes West Kirby United Reformed Church, Welsh’s Pharmacy, Toast Cafe and Marine Lake Medical Practice.
Be part of naming the community garden and cast your vote by Wednesday 12 April 2023. The winning name will be announced at the end of April.
The new health and wellbeing centre will bring lots of benefits to the local community, including:
- The relocation of Marine Lake Medical Practice & Estuary Medical Practice
- Extended hours and increased capacity
- Access to specialist health and care services, including Community Nursing and Community Cardiology
- An expanded 0-19 Health and Wellbeing Service for local families
- The opening of a new community space led by Age UK Wirral.
Please watch the 3D walkthrough of the new centre online, which includes the community garden.